Heard about Safaricom Platinum before? If NO, don’t worry here is all you need to know about it,
1. Safaricom platinum is a new monthly plan ( more of a tariff if you like ) that comes with more data and minutes and unlimited messaging.
2. it is renewed on a monthly basis.
3. It targets high value customers with value that matches their lifestyle. To break this down, it targets discerning professionals who form 17 per cent of the Safaricom customer base. They spend alot of time online.
4. It is only available on MySafaricom App.
5. It offers four ranges of monthly plans with Voice, SMS and data services.
6. It also offers access to lifestyle-friendly offers in partnerships with brands such as shell ( where you get a discount for lubricants ), Eatout ( for restaurant discounts ) Ticketsasa ( Travel and events offers ) Major airports worldwide ( Access to business class lounges in major airports worldwide )
7. It offers two options plans ; Platinum plus and Platinum.
8. Platinum Plus is a monthly plan that comes with data limits of up to 40GB and 4,000 voice minutes, while Platinum allows subscribers to consume and renew their subscriptions as they go, using airtime or M-PESA, with up to 30GB of data and 3,000 voice minutes depending on the subscription value.
9. Both plans enable subscribers to enjoy unlimited SMS and have access to a personal bill manager that will simplify bill payment by filing all the customer’s bills in one place.
10. It is only available to Android users. However according to Safaricom Consumer director, IoS users will start enjoying the services from Monday, February 26, 2017.
Great , now you know something.
For feedback and comments on how to make our content better, email firstname.lastname@example.org