Workstyle, a new serviced office and co-working space has launched in Westlands, Nairobi to enhance creativity and collaboration among businesses and individuals who want value for their money.
Incorporating a community feel and a modern design with state of the art workspaces, Workstyle was inspired by the growing demand for independence and freedom at the workplace complete with a sense of community.
“When you look at most commercial buildings in prime locations, they are designed and targeted at larger corporates, yet most businesses still have a staff count of under 10. Add to that the growth of start-up companies and the gig economy and it is clear that the commercial office market is a good candidate for disruption. We started Workstyle to do exactly that.” Grace Wairimu, Workstyle’s General Manager said.
Here are 10 things you need to know about the space.
1.It is is ideal for businesses seeking flexible workspace solutions that don’t involve long 5 year leases or additional staff just to keep the place neat and tidy.
2. It’s a plus for employees and entrepreneurs who want to work in good neighbourhoods and well designed spaces that create community and foster collaboration.
3. With prices as low as Sh1000 per day, a desk for two starting from Sh25,000 and a private office for eight starting at Sh35,000, Workstyle is targeting tech and business start-ups, event organizers and young high growth businesses with several staff members in need of a shared working space or a private office in a community setting.
4. It also offers a Virtual Office at Sh7,000 Price/Company Per Month.
5. It has a common lounge for social or informal meetings, separate from its two boardrooms for executive meetings. The lounge is designed for informal discussions, chilling out, and networking.
6. It is working with various event organizers to hold in-house events (formal and non-formal) with guest speakers and industry experts to fill the gap left by then community tech hubs which have all gone commercial.
7. With Nairobi up and running, Workstyle says the concept is relevant in other cities in the region and plans to take the concept across Africa.
8. Its atmosphere is made up of a high sense of community and the presence of peers within the space, hence fosters innovation as ideas are exchanged, and new technologies created.
9. It gives its users access to a network of other companies and entrepreneurs unlike leasing traditional offices. Though there are so many alternatives in the market, the Pramukh Tower-based Workstyle says its value proposition in terms of price, space, amenities offered and its location make it the best in the market for entrepreneurs.
10. It intends to nature culture that allows a budding entrepreneur to grow and thrive within a professional environment that allows for collaboration and community
For feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org