Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) manufacturer Renault has unveiled the New Megane Sedan in the Kenyan market.
The All New Megane completes Renault’s offering in the C – Segment and strengthens the brand’s position where the compact saloons remain the preferred choice amongst motorists looking for a comfortable and spacious vehicle.
The new MEGANE Sedan represents a genuine upmarket shift, which enables the brand’s latest model to position itself as the new benchmark in the compact saloon category.
The Mégane sedan is equipped with a 1.6 petrol engine with 115 hp, coupled with a CVT Automatic Gear Box. The cozy interior draws you in with its high-end comfort and its satin-finish chrome inserts and offers unrivaled comfort in cars in its category.
According to Renault Kenya Brand Manager Jonathan Santos, the Megane is aimed to uplift the brand perception towards all aspects of the new brand identity with competitive price and unmatched features.
The Megane Sedane unique features:
- Low and sporty styling, wide exterior and Signature C- Shaped LED Daytime Running Lights.
- Intelligent keyless entry with walk-away auto-locking and welcome sequence.
- Hands free boot opening system that works by detecting movement underneath the rear bumper.
- 9.7 Inch touch screen entertainment system,
- GPS navigation system with Kenyan maps
Since its entry into Kenya in 2014, Renault has so far invested over Ksh 180 Million in the motor business offering incomparable models at affordable prices in the market.