Zuku, a brand of Wananchi Group has appointed Genue Mwaura and Michael Dabaly as the Chief Finance Officer and the Sales, marketing and Corporate Communications Director respectively.
The appointments comes as Zuku aims at increasing their productivity and competency of their service delivery to its customers.
Zuku has its investment in five African Countries i.e. Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi and Zambia with over US$410 Million investments while providing its customers with more than 150 channels on Zuku TV to suite the local audience.
There is need to know that Mwanachi Group is the only service that offers a Triple Play namely; broadband, multi-channel digital TV and Voice telephony.
Also Read: Reason Why Internet is Slow
“These management changes have been necessitated by the desire to keep up with the technological advancements, process enhancements, changing customer demands and new market trends,” Wananchi Group Chief Executive Officer Santiago Benedit said.
- A former head of finance Operations and Investor relations at Safaricom
- Has experience from the various roles in Finance and Strategy namely; Governance, treasury, Business turnaround, Business planning, financial control and management.
- Has worked for Vodafone, Vodacom, coca cola Africa and East African Breweries
- Holds a MBA in Strategy
- Belongs to the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants UK (FCCA)
- Holds a CPA (K), CPS and a Chartered Management Accountant.
- Has worked at Zain Group in Amsterdam and in middle east as group commercial Director
- He has experience gained through working with major telecommunication companies and multinational entities such as British American Tobacco, R J Reynolds East and Southern Africa.
- Holds a certification in Advanced Management and Bachelor of commerce honours degree
“I would like to congratulate those who have been assigned new roles and hope they will find their positions both challenging and rewarding,” Benedit said