For the fourth time consecutively, Liquid Telecom has been named as the Best African Wholesale Carrier at the 11th annual Global Carrier Awards with the company honored for its innovation, vision and service excellence.
Dubbed the most prestigious awards, dedicated exclusively to wholesale telecoms The Global Carrier Awards are independently judged by a panel of telecoms analysts, industry experts and the senior editorial team of Capacity
Liquid Telecom named Best African Wholesale Carrier at Global Carrier Awards for fourth consecutive year. Read more: https://t.co/USxtZIVTzg
— Liquid Telecom (@liquidtelecom) November 4, 2015
“I would like to congratulate everyone at Liquid Telecom on this outstanding achievement. Four years in a row is something to be celebrated. However, we will continue to work hard to improve our offering – adding new and innovative services to help our wholesale customers reduce churn, and adding value for our retail customers” said Nic Rudnick, CEO of The Liquid Telecom Group
Rudnick further added that the company understands Africa and its Challenges hence there source of inspirations to connect the entire continent and enable the people and Africa business to prosper.
The award recognized Liquid Telecom’s continuing commitment to Africa
Amongst the company’s long list of highlights during 2015 are:
• Continued expansion of its fibre, wireless and satellite networks and ability to provide connectivity into every single African country including newcomer, war-torn south Sudan.
• FTTH build in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. This provides homes and businesses with up to 100Mbps, the fastest broadband speeds in Africa.
• Video-On-Demand – Liquid Telecom’s VOD service which will be launching shortly.
• CrashPlan Africa- Liquid Telecom launched the most sophisticated and reliable back-up and restore data service ever available in Africa for both large and small businesses. This is available as a wholesale product.
• East African Data Centre – continued expansion of the centre which hosts international brands aswell as most operators and ISPs in the region.
Liquid Telecom beat off competition from the other shortlisted companies which included PCCW Global, Emerging Marketing Communications and WIOCC – to win the title again.